Honestly, I'm willing to listen

Comments

kelep said…
Much mud is being slung in the current presidential election. McCain supporters hurl epithets about Sen. Obama, none apparently based in policy, platform, or character.
Obama supporters foam at the mouth with their outright hatred of Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin.


Yet no one seems to be able to offer me a reason why they are supporting the candidate they have chosen. Amazing.

I'm no fan of Howard Stern, but found this segment of his show, which was sent to me by my sister, to support my claim that far too many people are making a terribly important decision based on ignorance and emotion.

It's not long, but it's worth the listen.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/10/13/howard-stern-exposes-why-so-many-people-support-obama

Popular posts from this blog

Sketches