The Next Step?

Comments

kelep said…
I'm bearing down on graduation...and then what? The plan was to get a job, get the heck out of Southern Utah. The reality might be quite different.
I've applied to graduate school (SUU). Took the GRE, filled out the application, just waiting to hear about acceptance, and what money, if any, they'll come up with to help make this happen.

We went to a pastors' meeting in Lake Havasu City last weekend. During prayer time, one of the pastors prophesied to me that "God keeps His promises," which is verbatim what someone prophesied to me six years ago, almost to the day. Then someone else, who didn't know our situation, came over to pray over both of us and said, "like Ephraim, you will be fruitful in the land of your affliction."
Hmm. Not sure what to make of that, but I'm praying that God's going to make the game plan clear soon.
Eric said…
What happens if God comes back and says, "What do you think?"
kelep said…
It's possible. Maybe that's why I'm here, doing what I'm doing now...to learn the self-confidence to be able to answer when He asks.
kelep said…
"Which road should I take?" she asked the cat
"Where do you want to get to?" the cat asked helpfully
"I don't know," admitted Alice
"Then," advised the cat, "any road will take you there."
Eric said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sketches